Learning the cycles is facilitated with the assistance of a control chart and memorizing the cycle names is made challenging and interesting by using Montessori 3-part cards, a method that is highly effective for vocabulary building.
Characteristics of the set:
- The pieces have been laser cut, engraved and hand-assembled for precise details and accurate representation
- The mat is engraved with the names of the life cycles and has arrows indicating the direction of the cycles.
- Mat dimensions life cycle: 29,5×31,5cm (11,6×12,4 inches)
- Life cycles of the bee: egg, larva, pupa, honey bee
- The felt is rigid yet soft and is 2mm thick
If you’re looking for some guidance on how to introduce this subject in a lesson or want some more ideas for related activities, we have a comprehensive and helpful article on our blog:
LIFE TIME REPLACEMENT
for the felt pieces
AVAILABLE IN ALL LANGUAGES
with your translations
OEKO-TEX Standard 100 compliant